Dear Members, Collaborators, and Friends of the Baltimore Ecosystem Study,
You are invited and encouraged to attend the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Baltimore Ecosystem Study (BES) Long-Term Ecological Research Program. This will be an opportunity to share and learn about urban ecological research in Baltimore across ecological, social, and economic dimensions. All are welcome from universities, agencies, NGOs, business, and community members.
The all-virtual meeting will include two keynote speakers, BES updates, 5-minute research presentations, and breakout sessions for attendees to socialize. It will be held on Wednesday, October 28th and Thursday, October 29th, from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm, each day.
Please register for the meeting through Eventbrite by clicking HERE. Within a week of registration, you will be sent a calendar invite containing a Zoom link(s) to join the meeting. Registrants will receive a link for each day of attendance.
If you have conducted research as a part of, or relevant to, the Baltimore Ecosystem Study, you are invited to present a 5-minute talk summarizing your progress and/or results.
- The deadline for registering with a presentation is October 14th.
- Please select both “General Admission” and “Attend and Present” when registering.
- Include your presentation title, author(s), and abstract of 250 words (or less) on the registration form.
- Presentation slides or recorded presentations are due by October 21st.
- A link will be provided to an on-line repository for your submission.
You will find the agenda on this page prior to the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Emma J. Rosi
BES LTER Project Director